100% of proceeds benefit Fannie Battle Day Home a local nonprofit, with roots in Nashville since 1891, who is committed to serving Nashville families by providing accessible and affordable high-quality childcare, as well as services and programs to empower families to reach their fullest potential. Fannie Battle Day Home continues to develop innovative solutions to expand their capacity to support our rapidly growing community.
2019 was our best year yet with more than 750 guests in attendance and over $67,000 raised! Admission includes unlimited food samples, a souvenir pint glass, and an open bar featuring local craft beer and wine. We thank you for your support and hope you have a great time! Here’s to Yum!East 2020!
Thank you to our 2020 sponsors
The Dorothy Cate and Thomas F. Frist Foundation
Our 2020 Food Line-Up
More participants coming soon!
Tickets for Yum!East go on sale Friday, April 24that 9am.
$55per person (plus the eventbrite processing fee) and include a souvenir pint glass, all you can taste food samples, and an open bar.
Check back for more information on our entertainment line-up for 2020!
Frequently Asked Questions
• This event is a 21+ only event and valid ID will be requested
• Animals are not permitted on-site
• Tickets are non-refundable
• This event will happen rain or shine
• Backpacks and coolers are not allowed
• No weapons or illegal substances allowed
• Please drink responsibly. Use a designated driver or a ride-sharing program, such as Lyft or Uber. To ensure your safety, as well as those around us, our vendors may cut off individuals displaying signs of intoxication from being served alcohol
• Gates close at 9:00pm