100% of proceeds benefit Fannie Battle Day Home a local nonprofit, with roots in Nashville since 1891, that provides affordable, high-quality childcare to Nashville families in need. We offer a sliding scale tuition that is based on income and family size. In addition, Fannie Battle Day Home works to empower families, through programs dedicated to career coaching, financial counseling, educational growth, housing assistance, and health & well-being support, to help break the cycle of poverty.
2019 was our best year yet with more than 750 guests in attendance and over $67,000 raised! Admission includes unlimited food samples, a souvenir pint glass, and an open bar featuring local craft beer and wine. We thank you for your support and hope you have a great time! Here’s to Yum!East 2020!
Thank you to our 2019 participants
More participants coming soon!
Tickets for Yum!East go on sale Friday, April 26th at 9am.
$60 per person (plus the eventbrite processing fee) and include a souvenir pint glass, all you can taste food samples, and an open bar.
Founded in 2012, The Willies are Nashville-based roots artists conjuring the spirit of that time before bordello jazz & dirty fingernail blues were the background music for baristas and doggy bakeries. But as veterans of the American underground, the Willies aren’t interested in reenacting the rough and tumble legacy of 20’s jazz & blues… they embody that energy. And these genres are only starting points… vintage bottles to contain several lifetimes of experience in the jazz, blues, rockabilly and punk underworld.
Frequently Asked Questions
• This event is a 21+ only event and valid ID will be requested
• Animals are not permitted on-site
• Tickets are non-refundable
• This event will happen rain or shine
• Backpacks and coolers are not allowed
• No weapons or illegal substances allowed
• Please drink responsibly. Use a designated driver or a ride-sharing program, such as Lyft or Uber. To ensure your safety, as well as those around us, our vendors may cut off individuals displaying signs of intoxication from being served alcohol
• Gates close at 9:00pm