100% of proceeds benefit Fannie Battle Day Home a local nonprofit, with roots in Nashville since 1891. Our mission is to provide accessible and affordable high-quality childcare while empowering families to reach their fullest potential.
We thank you for your support!
East Nash Eats & Sweets
East Nash Drinks
Tickets for Yum!East go on sale Friday, April 24that 9am.
$55per person (plus the eventbrite processing fee) and include a souvenir pint glass, all you can taste food samples, and an open bar.
Until next year!
Frequently Asked Questions
• This event is a 21+ only event and valid ID will be requested
• Animals are not permitted on-site
• Tickets are non-refundable
• This event will happen rain or shine
• Backpacks and coolers are not allowed
• No weapons or illegal substances allowed
• Please drink responsibly. Use a designated driver or a ride-sharing program, such as Lyft or Uber. To ensure your safety, as well as those around us, our vendors may cut off individuals displaying signs of intoxication from being served alcohol
• Gates close at 9:00pm